We have been developing various mask prototypes for two months, using different patterns and fabric compositions to offer a product that meets the highest quality standards as we always do from the beginning of our brand.
The mask has been designed following the guidelines stablished by the European regulations UNE 0065: 2020 and AFNOR S76-001 for Reusable Hygienic Masks For Adults, using high quality local materials combined with the technical characteristics to make it safe and durable.
Reusable Face Masks
Reusable 100% polyester double layer face mask with replaceable filter pocket.
Both fabrics have a water repellent and antibacterial finishing made from non-harmful fabrics with Oeko-Tex Standar 100 Certificate. It comes with two elastic bands and a nasal adjuster to ensure a proper fit.
100% designed and made in Spain.
All masks include 2 replaceable 5-layer filters.
The mask can be used with or without a filter. Without a filter, the filtration is 70% as established by the AFNOR SPEC S76-001 standard. With a filter we reach a 99% filtration exceeding the requirements of the UNE 0065: 2020 standard. Each filter guarantees a total of 8 hour use.
For a better efficiency it is recommended to use the mask with filter.
Buy one, give one
For each face mask purchased on our website, we will donate one to people in need, in collaboration with local social initiatives.
How to use
Personal use only.
1. Recommended to wash before use. Wash your hands thoroughly before putting on the face mask.
2. Put on your mask from the top, making sure it fits snugly and covers your nose.
3. Adjust the elastic straps around your ears. Fasten the mask making sure it covers your chin.
4. Once the mask is on, avoid touching it.
5. When taking off the mask, only touch its elastic straps. Wash your hands thoroughly after removing it.
6. Wash the mask at 60º with neutral soap after every use and let it air dry.